Victoria Concert Hall
Restored to its original neo-classical 1905 structure, Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall is one of Singapore’s oldest performing arts venues.
Having reopened in 2014 after a four-year renovation, Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall is an exciting mid-sized platform for local and international artists, arts groups and communities to stage their works.More about us
Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall, an Arts House Limited venue, appreciates your support and places utmost importance in the wellbeing and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff. Since February 2020, Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall has put in place precautionary measures including increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our venues, staff temperature taking, and temperature screening and visitor registration for contact tracing during events and festivals.
In light of recent developments, Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall will be closed to the public in accordance with recent guidelines by Ministry of Health (MOH) to limit gatherings and facilitate social distancing. This includes the ticketing and information counters at our venue. This will take effect from 26 March 2020, 2359 hours, and are expected to be in place until 30 April 2020. This may be extended if the situation does not improve.
Indoor spaces may continue to be used for meetings, rehearsals and non-public activities required for work purposes (e.g. filming to produce digital performances where there is no public audience). These activities will still have to adhere to prevailing safe distancing measures (e.g. maximum of 10 persons per group, minimum 1-metre separation between participants; health screening, visitor registration to facilitate contact-tracing).
- All public events and gatherings will be deferred or cancelled, regardless of size. This includes both ticketed and non-ticketed events and gatherings, including concerts, performances, and other productions. This is a tightening of the previous requirement where all events and gatherings were to be limited to fewer than 250 participants
- There will be no events at outdoor or public spaces such as concourses. All guided tours will also be suspended.
Our F&B tenant, Sinfonia Ristorante, will also be temporarily closed from 31 March to 30 April 2020. They will remain open for lunch on 30 March 2020 and adhere to the existing and latest advisories which include:
- Ensuring that table and seating arrangements allow for a separation of at least 1 meter between tables or different groups of diners.
- Related diners (e.g. family members, couples) can be seated together at one table, but the tables will be spaced out.
- Limiting groups of diners to 10 people or fewer.
We encourage everyone to practice social responsibility by monitoring your own health conditions and avoid public places if you are unwell. Please stay tuned to our websites and social media for more updates.
For the latest updates and advisories, please visit https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19 and https://www.nac.gov.sg/whatwedo/support/sustaining-the-arts-during-covid-19.html.
For general enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.